Work Area: consulting and market research
Expected Travel: 0 – 15%
Career Status: Executive
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
-Defining precisely the needs regarding part-time consultants, suppliers and other needs and then selecting them properly;
-Managing a team of part-time consultants to execute and deliver what the client is requiring and what Daxue Consulting sold to the client;
-Reporting to the client the progress of the project on a regular basis and keep a good relationship with clients;
-Participate in the writing of the final report;
-Being responsible for the deliverables to the client and the good execution of the project from the training, execution of the field work to the final synthesis and presentation to the client;
-Being responsible for all the costs of the project including the pl es of the part-time assistants, suppliers and any other expenses incurred by the project.
– Bachelor with language or economic / business major from top universities;
– Excellent level for PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft word;
– Good written and spoken English and Mandarin;
– Professional attitude at work and in meetings;
– Quick learner, independent and pro-active;
– Knowledge in consulting and market research;
– Rigorous, detail-oriented, result-oriented and enthusiastic.
Daxue Consulting is a China-based market research and strategy consulting boutique, which is the agilest consulting firm in China thanks to research methodologies that are pragmatic and tailored and to knowledge and data-driven strategic approaches.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume in English to email@example.com