Albert Liang, Founder and CEO of iGenesiis, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about helping entrepreneurs build their businesses through the iGenesiis ignition program which is a mentorship community in China.
Highlights for this episode include:
- Operating cost, cost, and value of the program
- Difference between ideation and incubation
- Finding a partner
- Convincing mentors to join the mentorship community in China
- Advertising the program
- Common backgrounds and demographics of entrepreneurs in the program
- Misconceptions and mistakes seen during the program
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions