Employment and legal compensation in China
This episode features Nicolas Coster, a French business lawyer and a managing partner of a law firm, where we ask him some of the most sought-after questions regarding employment and legal compensation in China.
Jump to questions:
- 0:27: In which context can someone be laid-off?
- 2:03: In which context does an employer have to pay double the compensation during a layoff?
- 2:13: In what circumstances are layoffs considered illegal in China?
- 3:23: What is thee required compensation when an employee is fired from a company?
- 4:15: What are the legal requirements to respect when resigning from a company?
- 5:52: What are the legal requirements to respect when laying off someone?
- 7:13: Is the law different between provinces in China?
Daxue Talks is a show powered by daxue consulting, a china-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.