Join us as an intern
We help companies uncover opportunities for entry and expansion in the Chinese market. Our interns help execute our research for clients and expand our presence online through creating market research content and reports. We consider the applications of both Chinese and foreign candidates.
Join us for at least 3 months, for a full-time or part-time. Exceptional performers may have the opportunity to be hired full-time upon graduation. If you are suited for the following internships, please apply.
- Reach all targets assigned by the project leader and/or manager.
- Extensive and comprehensive desk research on market trends, industries, or specific businesses.
- Review quantitative and qualitative data to look for trends and other insights.
- Assistance in conducting focus-groups and other such studies.
- Translation of key documents.
- Background in economics, business, statistics, or other relevant majors (completed or working toward a bachelor’s degree or above).
- Work well within a multi-cultural team.
- Candidates with previous experience in consulting or market research preferred.
- Candidates who are speakers of both English and Mandarin preferred.
- Candidates with a good understanding of the Chinese economy preferred.
To apply, send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Research for our Marketing Team
We offer a Hong Kong-based internship offering unique opportunity to do on-the-ground market research for the local market and work closely with the marketing team, assisting in research, reports and white papers.
The intern can be anywhere in Hong Kong remote, with weekly meet-ups in Sheung Wan.
- Create well-researched content to market our consulting firm, content ranges from blog posts, to reports, to info-graphics and videos
- Continuously observe market and consumer trends in China
- Research Chinese market and trends based off journalist requests
- Write insight pieces based off market research reports and own research. See examples of insight pieces here: https://daxueconsulting.com/blog/
- Assist with the research and design of reports. See report examples here: https://daxueconsulting.com/china-market-reports/
- Drive effective teamwork and commitment within the Marketing team
- Reads and writes English proficiently, at least IELTS 7.5
- Reads Chinese (simplified) proficiently
- Completed or working towards a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Journalism, Media, Marketing or international business background and interest
- Work well within a multi-cultural team
- Have an understanding of Chinese business & economy
- Have an interest in business writing or journalism
- Ability to use Adobe products is a plus
To apply for an internship in Hong Kong, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
At Daxue Consulting, we are committed to providing our team with an enriching and rewarding environment. We strive to maintain a dynamic, energetic workplace with opportunities that reward individual performance.