Business Intelligence China helps you extract the most value from the vast amount of the data your company produces. It also offers you the possibility to aggregate data relevant to your business that lives outside your business (stock market data, weather forecast, social website trends, etc.), giving you unique insights to outsmart your competition and better operate.Daxue Consulting can advise, build, deploy and maintain Business Intelligence Solutions for your business.
Daxue Consulting can advise, build, deploy and maintain Business Intelligence Solutions for your business intelligence China.
Actionable Analytics for Business People
Daxue Consulting delivers you with tailored dashboard and data visualization tools making it all meaningful and actionable. Your Analytics Dashboard can be done to alert you (by email, SMS, Twitter, Weibo, etc.) when conditions arise. It can be made dynamic and in real-time, so that you can display it for all employees in open spaces, or even made programmable for your marketing and executive team to process more advanced queries.
CONTACT US KNOW TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR METHODOLOGIES
Making sense of the sparse and the unstructured
Business Intelligence (BI) solutions work in 3 major steps all involving different skills and tools.
- The very first step consists of extracting the data from their original repository, transforming it into a format more machine-readable, and finally storing it in the central BI database, called Data Warehouse.
- Secondly, in the Data Warehouse, the data is enriched and completed with other data relevant to the customer needs.
- The 3rd and last step are an Analytics System that reads the Data Warehouse and presents you with meaningful and actionable graphs, tables and summary. This three measures loop can be made to work incredibly fast to have the dashboard reporting information in real-time.
Some Business Intelligence China References by Daxue Consulting
Daxue Consulting delivered the following solutions for portfolio companies:
- For marketing and advertisement company, a real-time monitoring dashboard summarizing the social impact of their marketing campaigns.
- For a food transportation company, an analysis of its worst and best delivery performance to understand what causes the disparities in results.
- For an internet e-commerce company, an analysis of its users’ click-rate and behavior to know where to best position featured products and make users stay longer on their site.
For more information: