Allocation of investment in China
Daxue Business Consulting has conducted studies on allocation of investment in China, that is to say an analysis of implementation costs, marketing, and recruitment. These studies are generally included in the Business plan and are an essential step to any entry into China.
These studies are aimed at empowering our customers with a vision as accurate as possible to make its investment and give them the means to achieve their goals within its scope. Project managers will provide the most possible operational recommendations to achieve a rapid and efficient implementation.
Daxue Consulting uses various proven methodologies to determine the best Allocation of investment in China
To realize a study of allocation of investment, Daxue may use various methodologies:
- Documentary research on the Internet and through newspapers
- Qualitative interviews with market experts: consultants, professors, experts, professionals
- Screening of service providers specialized in setting up businesses and track record
- Review and synthesis of documents, etc.
What kind of consulting for your Allocation of investment in China
The recommendation resulting from the market research go with a number of deliverables, which may be in particular:
- A list of providers to ensure the implementation, distribution and success of your business.
- A document presenting incremental cost related to the implementation.
- A cash-flow statement over the first 18 months.
- Recommendations on the selection of providers.
Thus, Daxue Council recently realized the following benefits:
- For a SME in France, an Excel of cash flow plan over 18 months
- For a German SME, a list of headhunters and prices and their qualifications.
- For an individual, an estimate of the costs for starting a business and running its operation.
Daxue Consulting reference in the press: Financial Time / Marketing to China / ESSEC