In this China business vlog, Nicolas Coster, a French business lawyer, talks about the nuances that businesses face when closing a company in China.
Jump to the questions:
- 00:27 What are the risks to be aware of when we want to close a company in China?
- 1:05 What is the procedure for closing a company in China?
- 1:40 How long does it take to close a company with no bankruptcy procedure?
- 2:05 Any difference between Joint Ventures or WFOEs or Legal representatives when it comes to closing a company?
- 2:37 Are there any big differences between China and Europe and the US in terms of closing a company?
- 3:36 Is there any chapter in China similar to chapter #11 in the US, which allows a company some time to survive?
- 4:14 What happens to the employees when a company closes?
Daxue Talks is a show powered by daxue consulting, a china-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.