Data collection is an important aspect of market research. With recent advances in technology, the research, analysis, and delivery of data has never been easier. We are continuously researching China’s tech landscape to give the most accurate tech consulting in China’s rapidly changing tech ecosystem.
See the most recent China tech research in your industry in the AI in China 2020 White Paper.
Using tech in China market research
Daxue Tech utilizes a number of tech-assisted research methodologies. Our technology allows our consulting team in China can perform a high volume of tests and obtain clearer and more precise results. Our Tech-Driven Research has created many more options for our clients and has made data a lot more accessible and easier to read.
With this efficiency, technology has allowed Daxue Tech to seamlessly integrate both quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide you with the best China Technology Consulting Services. The ultimate impact is being able to develop business insight faster and more comprehensively than previously possible.
China Tech Consulting
Utilizing the most powerful technological advances in market research, Daxue Tech is able to integrate multiple data sources, as well as combine motivational-emotional data with passively collected data from sources such as social media or other digital data in China. This trend in market research is ever-evolving and Daxue Consulting, as a China tech consulting firm, is continually using tech for new data inputs and developing models that assist in the creation of more meaningful insights and viable applications.
Daxue Consulting has state of the art facilities with all of the most recent techs to support our research. We also employ some skilled professionals with expertise in a variety of areas to carry out this research. Daxue is committed to being at the forefront of using tech-assisted analysis to help your business or company achieve its greatest potential in China.
China Technology Consulting Services
Below are some of the different methodologies that tech has enabled us to perform:
- Alternative data collection: Alternative data is non-traditional, unstructured data from primary sources. If analyzed correctly, it can show societal and market trends. Alternative data is generated every minute on the internet. The question is, how to efficiently collect this data, and how to analyze it. Our tech team can collect this data in real time, and our consulting team can use it to provide context in your target market.
- User experience research: Also known as design research, user experience research can help you understand how consumers interact and use your product. It is most commonly used with technology, like mobile app testing.
- Eye tracking in China: Eye tracking research is to track and understand consumer behavior when they are using or purchasing a product. Through Eye Tracking in China, our teams can analyze the patterns of your target consumers according to different displays or stimuli. The output is an analysis of the efficiency of material such as packaging, advertising, website design, mobile APP features.
- Store-Checks in China: Store-checks help our clients get in-depth knowledge on a range of products in one specific location. It also contributes to identify products with visuals, counting the number of prospects/customers, and the visuals on the Point of Sales (POS). Daxue Consulting added a tech aspect in this methodology through the development of its mobile APP The Store-Checkers to collect data and track the fieldwork.
- Online Survey in China: Online surveys in China are a methodology which use the internet to gather data and information about the market, the competition, and the consumers. Our staff can help to answer such business questions related to crucial elements for developing your activity in China, such as: How to sell on Taobao or Tmall? How should you use the Chinese social networking services?Information delivered by our online market survey can help you identify trends which will place you ahead of the competition and assist you with making the right decisions to get better results.
- Sensory Research China: This approach is a scientific research methodology that applies the principles of experimental design and statistical analysis to human senses (taste, smell, sight, touch, hearing). It can be used as a way to evaluate consumers’ perceptions on a product’s taste, color, smell, etc. Sensory research China is an effective and efficient tool that can aid companies in understanding the preferences of the Chinese consumer.
- In vivo research in China: In vivo studies allow our clients to gather information within the context of shopping. This type of the investigation in China consists of in-store fieldwork and behavioral analysis. In vivo research is an innovative methodology which can lead you to take substantial competitive advantage by collecting information that your competitors might not have.
- Virtual Reality research: VR research can help with product design, store design, product testing and tourism. With VR research, companies can establish the right touch points, power through difficult design decisions.
These tech-assisted methodologies, combined with our cutting-edge market research methodologies, clients are guaranteed to be presented with the most up to date, and relevant information for their China needs. Daxue consulting is at the forefront of China tech consulting firms utilizing tech in a variety of ways to gain a better understanding of Chinese consumer patterns, products & services, brand marketing, and consumer feed-back. Daxue consulting has all the capabilities to manage any research or analysis that you might require. Technology is an important part of this research, and we look forward to helping your business grow in China.
Tech consulting in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and more
Daxue consulting has developed the resources and research network to provide them throughout mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Although based in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong, we can carry out research anywhere in China for our clients. We are familiar with the specificities of each area of the country. We can conduct research in the following cities:
- Tier-1 cities Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Tianjin as well as
- Tier-1+ cities such as Nanjing, Chongqing, Kunming, Xi’an, Wuhan, Shenyang, Dongguan
- And many tier-2 cities and tier-3 cities.
Find out more about Daxue’s China Technology Consulting research: