Work Area: Research and marketing
Expected Travel: 0 –5%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Lead and train a team of part-time assistants, interns and freelancers to create reports on China’s markets and business trends.
- Help with marketing strategy and content promotion.
- Continuously monitor Chinese social media and business news to uncover business trends to report
- Do a monthly analysis of our marketing data to see where we can improve, and what strategies to test, and how to allocate marketing resources
- Participate in PR initiatives such as communicating with journalists about China business news, offline and online conferences and meet-ups
- Leading the creation of market reports including:
- Exploring a product market or a topic through desk research using existing reports (reports published online or articles in Chinese media) and analytical digital tools (social listening, search volume analysis, market place analysis). To succeed in this endeavor and enjoy it, you’d better be very curious to learn about market trends and to be happy to be surprised by new findings.
- You will collaborate with various project leaders from the research team.
- Use creative ways to find data and display data and information clearly
- Check out our reports here for reference
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or social sciences
- Professional English and Chinese in both speaking and writing
- Be interested in writing, exploring and understanding markets
- Be able to create visualizations to make complex ideas understandable
- Have good knowledge of business and marketing concepts
- Be proactive, curious, creative and analytical
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume in English to email@example.com