In this episode of China Paradigm, Luis Sarre, the CEO and Co-Founder of Free Entrepreneurs, with Matthieu David about creating an entrepreneur network in China. In this China business vlog, we learn about the Chinese innovation ecosystem and how Sarre can balance so many exciting projects at once. This vlog wouldn’t be possible without the contribution from WeWork Labs.
Highlights of this episode:
- Experiences in China and the introduction of Free Entrepreneurs
- Example of connecting start-up hubs in the West and in China
- Financing efforts to find clients
- Example of Innovation workshops
- Understanding how to communicate with the factory
- How to create the necessary documents for communicating with related parties when creating a product
- Inspiration from books
- What makes China interesting to Luis
- Unexpected success in China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions