Cost-cutting consultants in China
Cost-cutting measures in China
Daxue Consulting analyses companies’ P&L, looks at where the strategic axes are and focuses on the possible cost-cuttings.
Daxue Consulting uses strong methodologies for Cost-cutting in China
To conduct a cost-cutting project, Daxue Consulting may use various methodologies:
- Information Collection through the Internet (Baidu, google, specific platforms) and magazines (specific fields, analysis of competitors, competing media plans),
- Qualitative interviews with market experts: consultants, professors, experts,
- P&L and internal interviews,
- Interviews with competitors through various approaches,
- Qualitative interviews with prospects, clients and competitors,
- Synthesis of internal documents, etc.
Delivery for a cost-cutting
The recommendations resulting from a market research go along with a certain number of documents, in particular:
- The figures that highlight industry costs and restructuration,
- A benchmark of the players in the market with their marketing strategies,
- Summary sheets that detail the strategy of competitors, studies of marketing campaigns carried out previously,
Price of the services for a market research project
The market research is charged on a day-study/person basis between 500 and 3000 RMB (55 and 330 euros). The minimum price for a study is 5,000 RMB (550 euros). Some research projects may reach up to 500,000 RMB (50,000 euros) especially when the study is part of a long-term contract. Focus groups, mystery shopping, store-checks are some of the methodologies used by Daxue Consulting.
To know more:
Consultant in China
Consulting in China