Market research on wine in China
Daxue Consulting has performed several market researches on wine in China, including mapping of wine bars, cost analysis for the launch of an activity, focus groups, benchmarks and comparative analysis. The analysis is based on quantitative data and qualitative information.
With this market research, our customers get an exhaustive vision and outlook of the business environment to know how to sell, and help them to get access to distribution networks in China. Project managers provide recommendations as operational as possible.
Our team of experts has years of experience in wine market as well as China business environment and conducts valuable Market research on Wine in China.
Daxue Consulting offers various proven methodologies for Market research on wine in China
To conduct a market research on wine in China, Daxue Consulting is leveraging various methodologies:
- Search information on Internet and specialized magazines
- Qualitative interviews with market experts: consultants, professors, experts
- Interviews with competitors through various approaches
- Qualitative interviews with prospects and clients
- Synthesis of internal documents, etc.
The recommendations resulting from the market research go along with a number of documents, which may be in particular:
- Figures on the main distribution networks
- A benchmark of competitors practices and distribution analysis
- Summary sheets that detail the strategy of competitors
- Recommendations about the distribution
Price of the services
The market research on Wine in China is charged on a day-study/person basis between 500 and 3000 RMB (55 and 330 euros). The minimum price for a study is 5000 RMB (550 euros). Some studies may reach up to 500,000 RMB (50.000 euros) when the study is part of a long-term contract.
To know more: