Running a wine bar in China
Starting a wine bar (bar a vins) in China
Daxue Consulting helps companies and individuals to start a business in China and provides for them market research, potential analysis, cost analysis, implementation feasability, data-mining across the internet.
The wine industry has been a booming industry in China for a decade but signs of stocking are showing up. Big players such as Summergate, ASC, EMW, French Wine Connection or Torres have succeeded in establishing a strong network of resellers and distributors as well as serving directly hotels and restaurants. The most challenging current issues in the wine industry are fakes, establishing and protecting your brand as well as innovation. Innovation is especially hard in this sector but we encourgae you to think the more you can out of the box when entering China on a segment where it has been witnessed the coming of a lot of new entrants in China.
Checking the opportunities in the wine industry
Daxue Consulting activates various methodologies for you to get a precise idea whether to grab a new business opportunity:
- Information collection through documentary research
- Qualitative interviews with market experts, clients, competitors and prospects
- Interviews with competitors through various approaches
- Qualitative interviews with clients
- Focus groups to check the mathcing tastes and usage
- Synthesis of internal documents
Plan to start a wine business in China
The recommendations resulting from the research go along with the following documents:
- Figures on the main distribution networks
- A benchmark of practices of competitors and their strategies
- Summary sheets that detail the opportunities to grab
- Recommendations about the business environment
Price of the services
A market research is charged on a day-study/person basis between 500 and 3000 RMB (55 and 330 euros). The minimum price for a study is 5000 RMB (550 euros). Some studies may reach up to 500,000 RMB (50.000 euros) especially when the study is part of a long-term contract.