Bankruptcy in China
In this China business vlog, Nicolas Coster, a French business lawyer, talks about the nuances that businesses face when closing a company in China.
Jump to the questions:
- 00:27 What is a procedure for bankruptcy in China?
- 1:30 Are there any differences between bankruptcy for JV and WFOE?
- 1:50 How long does the bankruptcy procedure process last?
- 2:10 What are the risks for a limited company in a bankruptcy process?
- 2:48 What happens to employees when a company gets bankrupt?
- 3:11 What happens to investable assets such as trademarks when a company is going bankrupt? Can someone register them right after the bankruptcy?
- 3:30 Can the legal representative be considered responsible in a case of bankruptcy?
- 4:10 Is there a blacklist of the legal representatives of bankrupt companies?
- 4:37 You said, that there is a blacklist of investors. If the investor is the company itself, is the company itself blacklisted? Or rather, are the people responsible for the company blacklisted?
Daxue Talks is a show powered by daxue consulting, a china-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.