In this episode of Daxue Talks, Nicolas Coster, a business lawyer with over 16 years of experience in China, discusses what to look out for as an employer and employee when it comes to labour contracts.
Jump to questions:
- 0:27: As an employer, what do you need to be careful of when you using a labour contract?
- 1:00: Are there other elements you need to be careful of regarding labour contracts?
- 1:42: As an employee, what do you need to be careful of when you sign a labour contract with an employer?
- 3:11: What are the possibilities regarding non-compete terms in a labour contract? After a labour contract has ended, what is required of the employer and employee regarding non-compete terms?
- 4:26: Is there a minimum number of holidays?
- 4:35: What are the regulations around short-term contracts?
- 5:27: What is the length of the probation period?
Daxue Talks is a show powered by daxue consulting, a china-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.