LinkedIn’s algorithm in China
We have interviewed two LinkedIn experts, Julien Sicard and Tamar Hela from LinkedIn Local Asia (Shanghai), all about LinkedIn’s algorithm in China and they share LinkedIn hacks for companies to push content to connections out of their initial reach. What content provides real value and what has changed ever since the coronavirus outbreak? Watch this China business vlog to find out.
Jump to questions:
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:24 LinkedIn’s algorithm changes every few months, what do you know about the most recent update?
- 5:41 When it comes to company LinkedIn posts, what drives the most traffic – photos, links, videos, or written posts?
- 9:20 LinkedIn measures impressions, clicks, shares, likes, and comments. Which of these should we pay attention to, or less attention to, when expanding our LinkedIn following?
Key takeaways about LinkedIn’s algorithm in China
- Consistency is the number one key to gaining a stronger LinkedIn following.
- Any type of interaction on a post within 30-60 minutes is crucial as it affects the Linkedin algorithm in China.
- Humanizing a brand and storytelling delivers results, particularly forming a closer connection to consumers.
Daxue Talks is a show powered by daxue consulting, a China-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.