Jenny Shi, founder of Uniway Consulting, a headhunting company in China helping businesses find the best candidates to fill their positions. In this episode of China Paradigm, Jenny explains how she grew her business, and what tactics and tools are used in the headhunting industry in China and around the world.
Highlights of this episode include:
- Tools used in China for recruitment
- Is 9-9-6 really a standard in China?
- How do you build your own database of candidates?
- How to analyze a candidates personality?
- Tips on recruiting in China
- The effect of remote work on the industry, and the future of headhunting
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions