China’s sharing economy
China Paradigms interviews Hammer Guan founder and CEO of Youbangxin an online platform and a powerful tool for freelancers to showcase their skills. What is the sharing economy and why is Youbangxin functioning in this type of economic sector? How important is transparency for Youbangxin and what makes this platform different from any other platforms on the market? We find out the answers to these questions and many others in this new China Paradigm podcast!
- 1:14 What is Youbangxin?
- 2:25 Understanding Hammer Guan’s business – company size and other information
- 4:16 How does it work? – Youbangxin’s business model
- 5:25 The limitations of B2C business model in China
- 19:00 What makes Youbangxin different than other platforms like it on the market?
- 22:03 Becoming fully transparent – Youbangxin’s transparency policy
- 24:29 What is Youbangxin’s validation process for professional freelancers?
- 33:06 The sharing economy – why is Youbangxin functioning in this sector?
- 35:22 Has the Chinese government helped Youbangxin to grow by funding the business?
- 39:20 The difficulties of maneuvering the sharing economy – Hammer Guan’s tips
- 48:53 What book does Hammer Guan recommend for reading to stay up to date with business in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.