Clare Cheng, Co-Founder at ClareKnows, speaks with Matthieu David about the AI-based software branding in China. In this episode of China Paradigm, Clare talks about the potential and the limit of the AI-based software and how to make sure that the machine is answering the right comment; how do branding companies differentiate each other and more.
Highlights of this episode:
- How do branding companies differentiate each other
- How to allocate time and move to organize the solutions
- How does the AI-based software work
- What kind of platforms can the company use
- How to make sure that the machine is answering the right comment
- What does the word “flexible pipelines” mean
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions