Clare Cheng, Co-Founder at ClareKnows, speaks with Matthieu David about the AI-based software branding in China. In this episode of China Paradigm, Clare talks about the potential and the limit of the AI-based software and how to make sure that the machine is answering the right comment; how do branding companies differentiate each other and more.
- 1:09 What’s the size of the company
- 3:43 The size of the team and number of clients last year
- 4:08 What kind of service does the company offer
- 5:02 How do branding companies differentiate each other
- 6:35 How does Clare see the evolution of clients and the changes the company made
- 9:03 How to allocate time and move to organize the solutions
- 14:17 The potential and the limit of the software
- 16:47 How does the software work
- 18:26 What does clients need to provide to get outreach
- 19:19 What kind of platforms can the company use
- 20:46 How does the company check what’s going on
- 21:56 How does the company provide the solutions
- 28:19 How to make sure that the machine is answering the right comment
- 29:56 What does the word “flexible pipelines” mean
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.