In this episode of China Paradigm, Matthieu David interviews Milad Nouri, Co-founder and CEO of YOOSourcing. In this China business podcast, we learn about his company, a collaborative and decentralized solution for global sourcing. It combines the power of trusted social networks with audited and verified transactional data to bring a comprehensive global sourcing solution in the palm of your hands. Milad discusses the business model of YOOSourcing, how they get suppliers, how blockchain is used on YOOSourcing and more.
- 1:13 The size of the business
- 2:04 The business model of YOOSourcing
- 9:55 How does YOOSourcing make money
- 12:14 How does blockchain being used on YOOSourcing
- 21:09 Does Milad feel that there is an issue of trusting of Alibaba?
- 33:40 What makes Hangzhou attractive to Milad?
- 42:10 What productivity tool does Milad like the best in China?
- 44:10 An unexpected business success and failure Milad witnessed in China
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of the world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.