In this episode of China Paradigm, Matthieu David interviews Milad Nouri, Co-founder and CEO of YOOSourcing. In this China business podcast, we learn about his company, a collaborative and decentralized solution for global sourcing. It combines the power of trusted social networks with audited and verified transactional data to bring a comprehensive global sourcing solution in the palm of your hands. Milad discusses the business model of YOOSourcing, how they get suppliers, how blockchain is used on YOOSourcing and more.
Highlights of this episode:
- 1:13 The size of the business
- 2:04 The business model of YOOSourcing
- 9:55 How does YOOSourcing make money
- 12:14 How does blockchain being used on YOOSourcing
- 21:09 Does Milad feel that there is an issue of trusting of Alibaba?
- 33:40 What makes Hangzhou attractive to Milad?
- 42:10 What productivity tool does Milad like the best in China?
- 44:10 An unexpected business success and failure Milad witnessed in China
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions