Matthieu David interviews David Ammerschlaeger, a psychotherapist and executive & corporate coach at Excellence for Professionals and PsiCare blog author. Practicing psychotherapy in China is truly a paradigm. The economical layout, the way healthcare is provided there and may other factors come into play when trying to develop a proper framework for psychoanalysis. How much of an issue of mental healthcare in China and how easy it is to have access to a professional therapist? Let’s find out in this new China Paradigm podcast!
- 0:10 Guest introduction and company history
- 5:15 EforP’s business model
- 7:43 EforP’s partners – who are they and what do they handle?
- 10:53 Practicing psychotherapy in China – what is required to be a psychologist compared to the West?
- 21:54 Are there any studies that can help a psychotherapist develop patterns of approach to therapy in China?
- 26:06 The China Paradigm of Psychotherapy – how different is practicing psychotherapy in China?
- 30:32 Can the same framework of psychotherapy be applied in China?
- 35:24 Meeting a Therapist – how much does it cost in China?
- 43:40 Mental healthcare is for life – the process of improving one’s self
- 48:24 Curing a disease or improving mental health? – conquering the stigma of going to therapy
- 51:50 Finding their way to therapy – how accessible is going to a therapist in China?
- 57:38 When do people usually come into therapy?
- 1:02:40 Finding a therapist through social networking in China
- 1:03:45 Does group therapy work in China?
- 1:07:05 What does David read to stay up to date with China?
- 1:08:13 Should David have extra time what other business would he be involved in?
- 1:12:00 What unexpected failure has David witnessed in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.