In this episode of China Paradigm, Zhang Ying Fei, Freelance Therapist, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton analyzing Chinese society, what it is like to be a therapist in China and the conflicts of individuals as they relate to Chinese society and social values.
Highlights from this episode include:
- The work Zhang has done in the Psychology sector
- Training environment for therapists in China
- China-specific psychological issues, difficulties, and challenges
- What is socially valued in China?
- Conflicts that Zhang’s patients often deal with
- Motivations behind female body modification
- Marriage and divorce in China: freedom and conflicts
- Difficulties among male patients
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions