1. Create and record the filling of the importer.
2. The place of registration must be in the Industrial and Commercial Bureau of Beijing (No matter where the port that food and beverage products will be imported in is).
3. Consignee should be the same person written on the inspection application form.
4. The specific process of creating and recording the filling of importer:
4.1 Filling in the application Form and submit following materials:
• Business License
• Organization Code Certificate
• Hard Copy of ID Card of Legal Representative & Original ID Card
• Hard Copy of Foreign Trade Business Operators Filling Form (if available)
• Quality & Safe Management System of Corporation about Examination and Acceptance of Procured Goods, Recall of Defective Food, and Track of Logistics.
• Relevant Organization, Departments, and Responsibilities to Safe of Food.
• Categories of Food and Location of Storage (attached with plan of warehouse and leasing contract)
• Relevant Reference if the Corporation Engaged in Importing, Manufacturing, and Selling Area of Food in Recent 2 Years.
• All the Materials Should be Sealed.
4.2 Auditing by Related Bureau: the officials from Beijing Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau is in charge of reviewing all the materials submitted by applicants and examining the condition of warehouse on-site if necessary. The examination includes the hygiene condition of storing stock, record of importing and sales, record of entry and exit of warehouse. All the examination work would be done within 5 working days.
• Once consignee got approved by Beijing Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, the person is required to declare record information of importing and sales to the supervision system as the basis of annual inspection and establishing transparency and honesty management system.
• If there are any changes in the name, business operation address, and contact of importer, it is required to update within the filling and recording system to modify.
• No fake and lending materials.
• Each end of year, Beijing Entry-exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau proceeds with an annual inspection for all consignees.