In this episode of China Paradigm, Max Peiro, CEO of Re-Hub and Sanpei Ventures, speaks with Matthieu David about retail innovation in China. In this episode, Max talks about how is retail business going for foreigners in China now and the market competition situation when Max brought startups to China. Max also mentioned sources he uses to get knowledge of China.
- 1:42 The size of the company
- 4:47 The business model and how does the company make money
- 7:18 What kind of business does Max embark in China
- 10:09 How is retail business going for foreigners in China now
- 12:11 Does Max adapt the solutions to Chinese market
- 14:51 What can foreign players bring to the Chinese economic system
- 17:38 How does Max define “strong technology”
- 25:33 What’s the market competition situation when Max brought startups to China
- 27:35 A specific successful case
- 34:42 When does Max think a Chinese company is sellable
- 37:06 How does Max attract people to work with him
- 41:11 What situation does Max see business between Israel and China
- 46:17 What does Max see for the future for Re-Hub and Sanpei Ventures
- 49:55 What source does Max use to get knowledge of China
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.