In this episode of China Paradigm, Rami Blachman is the founder at China Israel Innovation Accelerator, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about bringing Isreali tech insights to China. In this episode of China Paradigm, Rami talks about examples of Tech company succeed in China, successful cases links to agriculture and food tech, and his own experience in the financial industry.
- 1:37 The size of the company
- 7:21 What does Rami’s company offer
- 9:35 How does Rami access whether it’s a good timing
- 13:43 Examples of Tech company succeed in China
- 24:25 Can R&D can still stay in the original Country
- 26:38 Explaining the new word “Urban Tech” and “IOT”
- 31:30 What’s the backstory behind cities’ budget
- 37:08 What’s the duty of Rami for his business partners
- 38:18 What kind of programs does Rami have access to
- 39:41 Successful cases links to agriculture and food tech
- 45:55 Rami’s experience in the financial industry
- 55:43 How does Rami stay up-to-date about China
- 56:32 What book does Rami recommend about China
- 58:09 What’s the most surprising experience Rami had in China
- 59:10 What other business will Rami do in China if he has extra time
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.