In this episode of China Paradigm, Rami Blachman is the founder at China Israel Innovation Accelerator, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about bringing Isreali tech insights to China. In this episode of China Paradigm, Rami talks about examples of Tech company succeed in China, successful cases links to agriculture and food tech, and his own experience in the financial industry.
Highlights of this episode:
- Examples of Tech company succeed in China
- Can R&D can still stay in the original country
- Explaining the new word “Urban Tech” and “IOT”
- Successful cases links to agriculture and food tech and other tech insights about China
- Rami’s experience in the financial industry
- What book does Rami recommend about China
- What’s the most surprising experience Rami had in China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions