Matthieu David interviews Carlotta Godio, General Manager at FLATMIND Video Productions. How has video marketing grown in China in the past few years? What future trends in video marketing can we expect to see in China? Is censorship an issue when it comes to shooting thematic videos? These questions and more in this new China Paradigm podcast!
- 7:37 Flatmind’s work process – steps towards creating great media
- 19:53 Criteria for hiring the services of a video production agency – China vs The West
- 28:03 Flatmind’s approach to video production in China – “Video is a must for every brand.”
- 34:44 Bypassing censorship – how hard is it to shoot documentaries in China?
- 42:04 The future trends of video formats – a comparison to the present
- 49:02 How do you stay up to date with business in China?
- 54:37 What has Carlotta Godio witnessed in terms of big success and a big failure related to business in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.