Matthieu David interviews Carlotta Godio, General Manager at FLATMIND Video Productions. How has video marketing grown in China in the past few years? What future trends in video marketing can we expect to see in China? Is censorship an issue when it comes to shooting thematic videos? These questions and more in this new China Paradigm podcast!
Skip to the highlights:
- 7:37 Flatmind’s work process – steps towards creating great media
- 19:53 Criteria for hiring the services of a video production agency – China vs The West
- 28:03 Flatmind’s approach to video production in China – “Video is a must for every brand.”
- 34:44 Bypassing censorship – how hard is it to shoot documentaries in China?
- 42:04 The future trends of video formats – a comparison to the present
- 49:02 How do you stay up to date with business in China?
- 54:37 What has Carlotta Godio witnessed in terms of big success and a big failure related to business in China?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions