WFOE in China in 2019
The first guest of the Daxue Talks China business vlog, Nicolas Coster, French business lawyer who specialized in FDI, shares the legal requirements of wholly foreign-owned enterprises in China. In this episode, in three and a half minutes we tried to clarify frequently asked questions about wholly foreign-owned enterprise (WFOE) in China in 2019.
Jump to the questions:
- 0:40 What are the requirements of registered capital when establishing a wholly foreign-owned enterprise (WFOE) in China in 2019?
- 1:13 What are the benefits of the WFOE structure?
- 1:46 What are the benefits or differences between WFOE compared to Chinese companies?
- 2:18 As early as 2020, WFOE will be almost the same as Chinese companies in what sense?
- 2:45 What will be the impact of the disappearance of WFOE?
- 3:02 Will the disappearance of WFOE mean that foreign companies will rely on RMB rather than the injection of foreign currency?
Daxue Talks is a show powered by Daxue Consulting, a china-based strategic market research company founded in 2010! With Daxue Talks, you will stay up to date with all the latest business updates in China.