Matthieu David interviews TechNode.com’s editor in chief John Artman. In this China paradigm’s podcast, we get an insight into the Chinese tech scene as we discuss what makes great tech news and what makes TechNode the best resource for staying up to date with the Chinese tech market. How is the tech scene different in China compared to the West? What is TechNode’s business model and how influential are they in promoting new technology in China? Let’s find out!
Skip to the highlights:
- 7:34 Handling the Chinese tech info – TechNode’s editorial line management
- 9:51 Picking out the best topics – what is newsworthy for TechNode?
- 12:25 TechNode and TechCrunch – what unites them and what makes them different?
- 19:21 TechNode’s business model – much more than media
- 27:44 Podcasting in China podcasting in The West – “Conversations are just fun!”
- 44:39 Why are so many tech companies failing the Chinese market?
- 49:08 What are some of the misconceptions that the West has regarding the Chinese tech scene?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions