Learn more about B2B sales in China
Matthieu David interviews Yoann DELWARDE, CEO & co-founder at Infinity Growth. If your company is struggling with Sales, do not fire your sales team. It’s probably way more efficient to hire a Sales coach. Infinity Growth can be helpful when it comes to teaching Sales tactics and knowledge to Chinese B2B businesses. But just how good are they? And what principles do they apply when approaching a sales pitch? Let’s find out in this new China Paradigm podcast.
- 0:15 Guest introduction
- 1:33 Infinity Growth – what they do to help their clients
- 5:17 Success is not random – why ChinaAccelerator plays an important part for Infinity Growth
- 8:20 The Tools of Trade – what are the means which Infinity Growth employ to help clients
- 11:09 Focus, Fun and Follow-up – how Infinity Growth coach their clients
- 12:56 How deep does Infinity Growth do research for their clients?
- 15:19 Are sales an art, a science or a practice?
- 18:06 What mistakes or difficulties can be encounter in Sales?
- 20:49 Why is selling with integrity important?
- 24:55 B2B Sales in China – is digital an avenue to explore?
- 29:40 Getting in touch successfully – how to write a great e-mail
- 32:57 What book about Sales would Yoann Delwarde recommend?
- 35:45 Toastmasters – a passion for public speaking
- 41:43 What does Yoann Delwarde read to stay up to date with China?
- 44:22 What productivity tool does Yoann Delwarde like most?
- 47:11 What unexpected success has Yoann Delwarde witnessed in China?
- 48:43 What unexpected failure has Yoann Delwarde witnessed in China?