Matthieu David interviews Kai Hong, Chairman and Partner at JINGdigital. Customer Relationship Management is part of the day-to-day life of any company that needs to understand its customers better and in turn offer better services or products. JINGdigital is using is a marketing automation software and has been successfully serving 100+ global Fortune 1000 companies in China. This SaaS company offers its clients CRM software solutions that, in their own words, “do not reduce costs but increase revenue”. This is one of the many reasons why they are able to target high revenue companies and are able to stay highly competitive in the tech market. But what specific features does this marketing automation software have and how hard is it to tailor a software according to specific guidelines proposed by the client? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this new China Paradigm podcast.
- 0:00 Guest introduction
- 5:57 Current company size and revenue
- 7:08 How did JINGdigital acquire luxury brand customers?
- 13:28 Why is JINGdigital the top choice for clients when it comes to CRM implementation?
- 21:12 The JINGdigital teams – how are they categorized?
- 23:15 What is the JINGdigital pricing policy?
- 27:16 Why is JINGdigital targeting companies with 50 million USD revenue?
- 30:41 Initial funding – how much money did Kai Hong had to raise to start JINGdigital?
- 33:55 Marketing automation vs Social CRM
- 37:27 What features do companies like about JINGdigital’s software and which features do they often end up ignoring?
- 45:05 How does JINGdigital’s software interact with other digital assets outside of WeChat?
- 48:32 Is the phone number still the key to identifying the lead client?
- 50:26 Are there regulations similar to the GDPR for personal data collection and storage in China?
- 55:08 How does JINGdigital manage client expectations when it comes to CRM software customization?
- 57:06 How does JINGdigital define their competition?
- 58:15 How does Kai Hong see the future of JINGdigital?
- 59:13 Outro
A relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.