Live-streaming in China
Matthieu David interviews Josh Gardner, CEO at Kung Fu Data. The e-commerce sector has never been more relevant and richer in China than the present and Kung Fu Data is a big reason why businesses succeed in this field. Gathering the right data combined with having the right business relationships and taking advantage of present opportunities has made Kung Fu Data a force to be reckoned with in the e-commerce business. Find out why in this new China Paradigm podcast.
- 0:15 Guest introduction and Kung Fu Data’s history
- 6:48 Current company size and workflow – pre and post COVID-19
- 17:13 The quality of the shopping experience – is it changing?
- 19:55 Calculation of conversion rates during a live stream – the new way of shopping
- 25:23 What other changes might occur as a result of the coronavirus outbreak?
- 28:50 Owning the marketing strategy – shopping platforms are integrating with social media platforms in China
- 31:51 Learning about e-commerce – how did Kung Fu Data come to be?
- 39:41 Rigging the Game – building strong professional relationships makes long term sense
- 47:46 How does Kung Fu Data gain it’s clients’ trust?
- 53:39 Valuable Intel – sacrificing a year to learn the market
- 58:57 Kung Fu Data strategies for optimizing e-commerce marketing
- 1:06:49 The smallest details matter – a Kung Fu Data approach to e-commerce today
- 1:13:48 What books about China has inspired Josh Gardner the most in his entrepreneurial journey?
- 1:23:47 What surprising success or failure has Josh Gardner witnessed in terms of business in China?
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.