Matthieu David interviews Vincent Ghossoub, co-founder & CEO of Falafel Games. Building a company that handles game development and game publishing in China can definitely be a challenge. But how big does this challenge become if your main goal is to develop games for an Arabic market? In this new China Paradigm podcast interview, we learn about Vincent Ghossoub’s journey on his quest to hire Chinese talent for building the best gaming experience in the Middle East.
Skip to the highlights:
- 3:37 Falafel Games’ current business model
- 6:18 Midcore vs Hardcore vs Casual
- 9:42 “China is part of the recipe!” – why Falafel Games was founded in China
- 19:03 Micro-transactions in the freemium model – what do people actually pay for?
- 34:22 When it comes to the gaming market “China is a bloodbath”– how cheap is talent really, in China?
- 37:17 Initial investment – what did it take to get Falafel Games off the ground?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions