Bruno Lhopiteau, Managing Director and Founder of Siveco China, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton. In this episode of China Paradigm, Bruno talks about how Siveco China is optimizing business in China using their BluebeeⓇ solution, maintenance consulting, and Industry 4.0.
- 1:16 About Siveco China
- 4:15 How Siveco China helps companies optimize
- 5:50 Services provided by Siveco China
- 14:53 Siveco’s auditing process
- 16:15 Assets your company should have in place
- 19:38 Maintenance training and consulting
- 29:21 Intuition about the future use of mobile in factories
- 33:05 Start of BluebeeⓇ solution in China
- 35:48 Current format of BluebeeⓇ solution
- 40:00 Factory connectivity (connected factory)
- 43:58 Predictive maintenance hype: misguided applications
- 49:40 Industry 4.0 gap 55: 15 Tools of Alibaba
- 59:24 How Siveco China was able to get into State-owned enterprises
- 1:06:42 Challenges with the Belt and Road Initiative
- 1:12:59 How Siveco China maintains its status as the leading maintenance advisor in China
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.