Shimi Azar brought Spotad to China, a platform that simplifies mobile marketing. In this episode of China Paradigm, we learn about Shimi’s entrepreneurial story that started as a one-semester study abroad in Beijing and became an 8-year journey in China. Additionally, we get insight into programmatic advertising in China, tips and what to avoid.
Highlights of this episode include:
- Understanding demand-side platform, supply-side platform, and programmatic advertising
- How ad platforms target users
- Differences in China and the West in advertising
- What is the minimum budget of programmatic advertising
- How to ensure the creative content is good enough, including a story with Uber as a client
- Difference between programmatic and prescriptive advertising
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions