In this episode of China Paradigm, Stephane Muller-Margot, Founder of China Healthcare Golden Bridge speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about his entrepreneurial China experience. Muller-Margot has experience trading, working for an SOE, and now works in the healthcare industry.
- 1:37 Stephane’s experience chronology
- 9:52 What brought Stephane to the healthcare and technology sector
- 12:35 What Stephane did for Simpa
- 13:46 If Stephane thinks being able to speak Chinese is key to receiving opportunities in China
- 16:35 Different ways of expressing goals between the west and east
- 19:27 Perceptions of the senior economy in China
- 26:52 How can you succeed at providing a healthcare solution in China
- 30:40 What are the challenges of financing healthcare?
- 31:25 Qualifying the Chinese healthcare system
- 34:58 Medical Tourism
- 41:00 View on State driven projects
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of the world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.