In this episode of China Paradigm, Matthieu David interviews Nicolai Peitersen, Co-founder and Chairman of Wikifactory. In this China business podcast, we learn about his company, a collaborative social platform where creative individuals use digital tools such 3D printers and CNC machines to design and fabricate products themselves and then share them online through the platform to reach out to individuals doing the same thing. Nicolai discusses how his company is making an impact on the internet of production in China by making digital fabrication more prominent and exploring the possibilities and benefits of using it to localize production.
Highlights of this episode:
- Introduction to Wikifactory, its mission and vision
- A collaborative product development social platform for companies and open-source communities
- Insights on Digital Fabrication and internet of production in China
- How traffic is drawn into the Wikifactory platform?
- What is a CNC machine and how does it compare to 3D printing?
- Ethics, value creation, social issues and Wikifactory’s impact on China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions