In this episode of China Paradigm, Olivier Tollet, enterprise Director of Greater China at Cushman & Wakefield, speaks with Matthieu David about the perspectives of commercial property and real estate in China. Olivier Tollet talks about the service lines of Cushman & Wakefield, the difference between sales and financing of the company in China and the west. He also mentioned topics like “new retail” and “pop-up shops”.
Highlights of this episode:
- Can a foreign player easily buy buildings in China
- The cycle of retail in China offline
- The insights of breakdowns of economies of shops
- Is displaying in the shop, buy online and deliver online the future of retail?
- What is currently really working for the “New Retail”
- Trends in sharing economy like co-living, co-working and pop-up shops
- Is pop-up business real business now
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions