The soft skills needed to build a business in China
Matthieu David interviews Greg Nance, CEO of Dyad.com. In this China business podcast, we learn about his company, how Dyad.com has been lucrative on a very powerful niche offering mentorship to students who want to study abroad and need to navigate the vast mechanisms of admissions that ivy league colleges have in place. Knowledge is power and that’s exactly why it is a valuable resource that Dyad.com manages to place at their scholars’ disposal. How Dyad.com can offer quality certified mentorship, how they attract mentors and how they put them in touch with aspiring scholars on a daily basis? We’ll find that out and much more in this podcast!
Skip to the highlights:
- 1:56 Dyad.com – how does this platform work and who is it built for?
- 3:30 The business model perspective – how does Dyad.com earn revenue?
- 6:06 Certified mentors and scalable quality based on feedback – what Dyad.com takes away from the Alibaba model
- 13:13 Client acquisition – a “word of mouth” marketing plan
- 21:32 How does Dyad.com get coachable and motivated costumers?
- 32:03 Luck surface area – meeting the former CEO of MacDonald’s
- 38:59 Defining the middle-class Chinese family and what their budget is for studying overseas
- 46:03 What productivity tool does Greg use for his business in China?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions