Stephane Choury, Co-Founder of HI-COM, speaks with Matthieu David about the Chinese market in translation and digital communication business. In this episode of China Paradigms, Stephane talks about the business model of his translation business in China, as well as the products, services and client acquisition. He also talks about how does technology affect the translation industry.
Highlights of this episode:
- How to deal with predictability in translation business in China
- How the company make money with the DIANPING APP translation
- What advice will Stephane give to people considering doing business as couples
- How much margin will the company give to a franchisee
- The trend of Chinese companies targeting western clients directly with their own marketing
- Stephane’s opinion towards technology and the translation
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions