In this episode of China Paradigm, Andrea Myles, CEO & Co-Founder of the China Australia Millennial Project, speaks with Mathieu David-Experton about building intercultural relations between Chinese and Australian individuals through innovation. She tells us about the processes of the China Australia Millennial Project and shares some tips with us on the key to getting to the top and to succeed in understanding yourself through China’s lens.
Highlights of this episode include:
- About the China Australia Millennial Project
- Andrea’s understanding of “millennial”
- Working on improving China notoriously in Australian high schools
- Difference in education between the Chinese and Westerners
- How Andrea utilizes WeChat to stay up-to-date
- Most surprising experience Andrea has had in China
- The most interesting thing in China for Andrea
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions