Simon Vericel, Founder and MD of Influence Matters, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about China’s B2B Tech Industry. In this episode of China Pardigm, Simon talks about the focus of his company, the difference between the subdivided PR field, and also B2B technology.
- 2:37 The story of the Influence Matters
- 6:32 The size of the Influence Matters
- 7:25 Is it difficult to grow the size of team since most of PR work is on the project base
- 8:15 How to approach a company’s topic and what questions to ask to work with Influence Matters
- 9:42 A detailed corporate case example of HK-Chinese company
- 14:48 Why Influence Matters focuses on B2B
- 18:43 Events where the company has to be in B2B tech industry
- 20:50 Which vertical can have the momentum in China
- 22:58 What does the company do with the French tech in China and how French tech leverage Chinese market
- 28:15 Chinese company going global
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.