Steven Proud, Global Marketing Director at Brandigo Global speaks with Matthieu David about the creative branding strategies in China companies can elaborate on. In this episode of China Paradigm, Steven talks about specific cases of building a brand strategy, the differences in marketing in B2B and B2C in China, and more.
- 1:03 The size of the company
- 4:33 What does it mean to work on brand strategy
- 6:27 Specific case of how to build a brand strategy
- 12:06 How does Steven prioritize so many branding options
- 17:24 The differences in marketing in B2B and B2C in China
- 23:57 What does Steven see as the most frequent missing parts among clients
- 32:14 Specific case of leveraging WeChat for B2B marketing
- 39:43 What sectors in B2B segments that should consider China
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.