Igor Tamirov, the Strategy Development Manager of SPLAT Asia, shares his insights in how he organized the distribution strategy in China of the Russian dental care products. In this podcast interview lead by Matthieu David, we learned how Tamirov’s team localized in China, how they balance online and offline sales in China, and how to work with distributors.
Highlights of this episode include:
- Why do some regions have more online sales than others
- Offline sales and distribution strategy in China tips from hypermarkets to small chains
- Similarities in China’s offline model to the West
- Why not go into negotiations in China
- The framework for successful distribution
- Advice for online sales
- Video and KOL marketing in a crowded space
- When to start promoting for 11.11
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions