Charles Bark, serial entrepreneur in China and CEO and founder of HiNounou shares his dream-driven story in this episode of China Paradigm. HiNounou is a device solution and tech company, an elderly care business in China. The company is valued at 25 million USD and has 15 employees in China, Singapore and Hongkong. HiNounou is the preventative solution for China’s shortage of 10 million health care workers.
Highlights of this episode include:
- China’s unique senior care challenge
- The yins and yangs of health care
- How to find partners and factories in China, with some simple screening questions
- How HiNounou partnered with Universities to make prototypes
- How to become a board member of a company
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions