Ben Weldon is the Creative Director, CEO and Founder of Thread Design, a brand agency in China specializing in the food and beverage industry. In this episode of China Paradigm lead by Matthieu David, we learn about branding cases in China, and the differences between running a brand agency in China vs. the West.
Highlights of this episode are:
- How to decide what to keep vs change in a brand strategy
- Case of ALDI’s China brand strategy
- The difference in Chinese and foreign brands and branding
- Why Shanghai is a great location for a brand agency in China
- Hiring and managing creative people in China
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions