In this episode of China Paradigm, Jay Thornills and Charles Erickson, Co-Founder & Head of Product Development at Baopals, speaks with Matthieu David about how to provide a platform to give foreigners in China an easy and enjoyable way to shop on Taobao and Tmall. In this China business vlog, Jay and Charles talk about the business model of Baopals, the service it provides, how to manage the seasonality and more.
Highlights of this episode:
- The business model of Baopals
- Does Baopals communicate transparently on 6% markup?
- Who is shopping on Baopals.com
- How to manage the seasonality
- The client-acquisition and the vision of the company
- What does Baopals do on WeChat
- What kind of software does Baopals use for marketing
- Baopals’ transaction with Taobao
- Oversea products sold through Taobao
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions