In this episode of China Paradigm, Laurent Cibot, CEO of Imported Health Supplements Division at OMEY Group, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about selling health supplements in China. In this China business vlog, Laurent talks about what does he do in the health care industry and his experience in dealing with industry regulations. He also mentioned the limitation for cross-border e-commerce, the platform he chooses to advertise and more.
Highlights of this episode:
- What’s the limitation for cross-border e-commerce
- How much amount of money do we talk about when refers to selling health supplements in China
- Which platform does Laurent choose to advertise the products
- What are the most successful health supplement brands in China
- Why Australia and New Zealand health supplement brands are successful in China
- What is the relation between the supplement market and Chinese medicine
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at email@example.com to get all answers to your questions