In this episode of China Paradigm, Laurent Cibot, CEO of Imported Health Supplements Division at OMEY Group, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about selling health supplements in China. In this China business vlog, Laurent talks about what does he do in the health care industry and his experience in dealing with industry regulations. He also mentioned the limitation for cross-border e-commerce, the platform he chooses to advertise, and more.
- 1:22 What’s Laurent currently doing and his two different jobs
- 6:37 What does Laurent do in the health care industry
- 10:59 Laurent’s experience in dealing with industry regulations
- 16:53 What’s the limitation for cross-border e-commerce
- 20:11 How much amount of money do we talk about when refers to the health supplement industry
- 23:30 Which platform does Laurent choose to advertise the products
- 29:33 The definition of “Probiotics”
- 37:32 What are the most successful health supplement brands in China
- 39:30 Why Australia and New Zealand health supplement brands are successful in China
- 43:58 What is the relation between the supplement market and Chinese medicine
- 46:20 What are Chinese clients looking for when they go to OMEY store
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.