In this episode of China Paradigm, Kimberly Ashton, Co-Founder at Yin Lifestyle & Sprout Lifestyle, speaks with Matthieu David about the healthy lifestyle business in China. We learn about Yin Lifestyle’s products, service, and its typical clients. She also mentions the certifications, technology in the nutrition industry and more.
Highlights of this episode:
- The story of founding the Yin Lifestyle
- The different classes of Yin Lifestyle
- The certification and government regulations in the nutrition industry
- The levels of certification for nutritionist
- What technology is in the market to help people to get healthier
- Is nutrition coaching industry organized well in China?
- Chef kitchens and sharing kitchen economy in China
- What would be the third company Kimberly would like to manage if she has extra time
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions