In this episode of China Paradigm, Kimberly Ashton, Co-Founder at Yin Lifestyle & Sprout Lifestyle, speaks with Matthieu David about the healthy lifestyle business in China. We learn about Yin Lifestyle’s products, service, and its typical clients. She also mentions the certifications, technology in the nutrition industry and more.
- 2:19 The story of founding the Yin Lifestyle
- 5:20 What is Yin Lifestyle’s products and service
- 8:55 What are Yin Lifestyle’s typical clients
- 11:56 The different classes of Yin Lifestyle
- 13:33 What are the elements that Yin Lifestyle needs to correct customers’ diet
- 18:50 The certification and government regulations in the nutrition industry
- 23:50 The levels of certification for nutritionist
- 25:40 What technology is in the market to help people to get healthier
- 31:47 Is nutrition coaching industry organized well in China?
- 34:55 What does Kimberly think of special cooking space in the mall
- 40:00 Chef kitchens and sharing kitchen economy in China
- 43:53 What is the difference between Yin Lifestyle and Spout Lifestyle companies
- 49:11 What books inspire Kimberly the most on her entrepreneur and lifestyle journey
- 51:00 How to deal with contradicting ideas when reading different books
- 52:35 What does Kimberly read to stay up-to-date
- 54:56 What would be the third company Kimberly would like to manage if she has extra time
One relevant episode
We believe, that China, with 20% of world population and as the second world economy, is impacting every single business, small to big. That is why it is a new paradigm. How does China impact your business is the ultimate question we will answer through those podcasts.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.