Lucas Rondez, CEO and Founder of niHub Innovation Center, speaks with Matthieu David-Experton about his experience in China that led up to the founding of niHao App and niHub Innovation Center, the importance of building relationships with the Chinese government within your district and city, and how to become an honorary citizen with many awards.
Highlights of this episode include:
- niHub Innovation Center
- Importance of building relationships with the Chinese government and how to do so
- Cases of niHub’s partners that succeeded because of the Hangzhou ecosystem
- Process of raising money in China compared to in Europe
- Thoughts on incentives to Chinese investors
- How Lucas became an honorary citizen and obtained other awards.
China paradigm is a China business podcast sponsored by Daxue Consulting where we interview successful entrepreneurs about their businesses in China. You can access all available episodes from the China paradigm Youtube page.
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions