Matthieu David interviews Augustin Missoffe, a managing director of Greater China, Korea & ASEAN at HOPSCOTCH Groupe. How is event marketing progressing in China’s digital world? Is e-commerce marketing strictly digital now? And how different is running event-based marketing campaigns in China opposed to the West? Find out the answers to these questions and many more in this new China Paradigm podcast!
Skip to the highlights:
- 2:53 HOPSCOTCH – current size and company history
- 7:20 How does HOPSCOTCH operate?
- 9:57 HOPSCOTCH – managing an extensive network
- 12:29 Event-native – case studies
- 20:13 The process of working with a KOL or a KOC – a milk-powder anecdote
- 25:03 Product awareness vs personal brand strength
- 26:56 Reaching out to KOLs – what is that process like?
- 29:15 What differences are there between working on China-based campaigns vs western campaigns?
- 35:44 Opinions on New-Retail – why it is a philosophy
- 42:06 Event-based marketing vs the digital media
- 44:55 Why are some companies not going the event marketing route?
- 48:16 Is E-commerce still using event-based marketing for products?
- 49:49 What books inspired Augustin Missoffe in his journey?
- 51:35 What does Augustin Missoffe read to stay up to date with China?
- 56:16 What unexpected success and unexpected failure has Augustin Missoffe witnessed in China?
Make the new economic China Paradigm positive leverage for your business
Do not hesitate to reach out our project managers at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all answers to your questions